Public Gallery Guidelines
Welcome to the Parliament of the Republic of Fiji. Thank you for visiting us. Please be mindful of the following guidelines for access to the Public Gallery -
Anyone who fails to adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave the public gallery.
- Filming or photography from the public gallery is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or on silent mode.
- Eating and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Interjections from the public gallery are disorderly and are not permitted.
- Persons seated in the public gallery must not communicate with or attempt to communicate with members in Chambers.
- Signs and props must not be taken into or displayed from the public gallery.
- It is not appropriate to read books or newspapers or to engage in audible conversation whilst in the public gallery.
- No leaning on or over the railings.
- All instructions of parliamentary staff and security staff must be adhered to.
By Order of the Hon. Dr. Jiko Luveni, Speaker of Parliament